Ordered a laptop, paid for expedited shipping, entered a shipping address different than my billing address as I had moved earlier that week and had not updated my credit card address.They sent it to my billing address in another state.

I had to call a friend to go retrieve it and mail it to me.

I was out the expedited shipping and had to pay $40 for my friend to send it to me.No help from customer service with anything.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of laptop. NextWarehouse needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned laptop in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at NextWarehouse.

Had an Experience with NextWarehouse?

Comments

Nuwave Oven - Cracked NuWave Nuwave Oven "I called to see if I can get a replacement because my NuWave has cracked in two places and they said it was out of warranty however they would sell..." Read more DONT EVER BUY FROM PROPERTYROOM.COM Propertyroom "LUCKY FOR US---THEY DEMAND A CREDIT CARD FOR PURCHASES. CALL YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND DISPUTE THE TRANSACTION. YOU ARE NOT CHARGED AND THEY ARE NOT PAID UNTIL THE COMPLAINT..." Read more Factory Outlet Store -  DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! Factory Outlet Store "I ordered a Plantronics CS530 wireless headset from FactoryOutletStore.com, and I am completely dissatisfied with the quality of product, terrible customer service, and lack of response on my issue. The..." Read more Nuwave Oven - Nuwave Misleading Advertising Nuwave Oven "I ordered the Buy one get one free nuwave oven with the free upgrade. I got the two ovens and they charged me $29.95 per oven for shipping (they were..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more FREIGHT SHIPMENT - FEDEX SUB-CONTRACTS Fedex "Package was sent from shipper using FEDEX... Package was shipped on 8 Sep - Package was deemed undeliverable because of damage in shipment on 26 Sep - Package was shipped..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more